星期三, 5月 09, 2007

Welcome to the English public speaking class

It must out of my mind that I talked about my love story in front of my classmates twice in a row. Since my teacher said the original topic, "Gender Change",is hard to make examples for us, he decided to let us to share our worst things during this two weekends. Even though the thing which made me couldn't fall a sleep, I still could see they're laughing. Come on, for me, that's really tough. But I think I understand what they're thinking, "This guy got nothing but love."
As teacher said, "You will fell better, when you share your bad things and listen to their worst ones with other people." I did feel better. That's really strange.
After the speech, I start to think my pronunciation is really really bad. Why? Because I... WAIT! That's the word, "because", I just pronounced it as "BECAUSU..." Damn it! How come an English major student talks like that, then my dear classmates whispered with each other said "becausu..."
Let's see, this is not all about Lasai or shit on my teacher, so I think this one is a normal diary. Thanks for your reading, and I hope I will write another article soon.

Lil' Allen

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Please attach the translation as well for people who hate fucking English. Thanks.

Allen 提到...

To Alvin
多謝指教 一切依法辦理
話說藍色的跟綠色的越來越接近了

新光三越樓管生涯謝幕

"終於作了這個決定,別人怎麼說我不理,只要你也一樣的肯定。" - 梁靜茹 勇氣 "2011年,一封躺在垃圾信件夾的求才信,新光三越的故事就是這麼開始的" 在離開大學畢業後的第一份業務工作後, 每天過著日落而作、日出而息的的生活,...