Flo Rida - Be On You & Sugar


I said excuse me little mama if I may
Take this thought and send it your way
And if you don’t like that, then send it right back,
But I just gotta say
I wanna be on you (on you)
I wanna be on you (on you)
And if you don’t like that, then send it right back
But I just gotta say, I just gotta say

好聽


My lips like sugar (My lips like sugar)
This candy got you sprung (This candy got you sprung)
So call me your sugar (So call me your sugar )
You love you some (You love you some)
I’m sweet like
Dum da ba dee da ba dyn da ba dee da ba
Dum da ba dee da ba dyn da ba dee da ba
I’m sweet like
Dum da ba dee da ba dyn da ba dee da ba
I’m sweet like
Dum da ba dee da ba dyn
Sugar

我一直覺得這首很像跳舞機的音樂

Lil' Allen
張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

新光三越樓管生涯謝幕

金斯大 “Mafia" Middle-age Aged Jeans 開箱文

關於百貨血汗勞動櫃姐一事